Morgan Jamieson Layered Paddle Drop Earrings - Moe Moe Design
Morgan Jamieson is an acclaimed regional Victorian Artist based in Ocean Grove. Living on the coast, she has a strong connection to her native surroundings which continues to inspire her practice.
Art plays a defining role in Morgan’s life, her relationships and interactions with people. Morgan has travelled extensively, visiting some of the world’s most acclaimed galleries, drawing inspiration from some of history’s greats.
Characterised by its elegant and flattering shape this suits EVERYONE. It is one of those VERY cleverly designed styles that is both classic and contemporary and bold and subtle! For a change; simply remove the gold layer or flip the paddle over to brushed silver and you have a striking two-toned mixed metal masterpiece!
- reversible panels have artwork on one side and sleek brushed silver on the other - choose which way to wear them!
- Taken from Morgan Jamieson's original art titled "Front Gardenbed II", this range is all about Australian natives and pops of vibrant colour...inspired by Morgans very own garden.
- Featuring our new sterling silver bar hooks that can also be worn separately
- 7.5cm long with hook x 2.7cm across
- 3cm wide
- Australian Made in Currumbin, Queensland