Morgan Jamieson Medium Tear Drop Earrings - Moe Moe Design
Morgan Jamieson is an acclaimed regional Victorian Artist based in Ocean Grove. Living on the coast, she has a strong connection to her native surroundings which continues to inspire her practice.
Art plays a defining role in Morgan’s life, her relationships and interactions with people. Morgan has travelled extensively, visiting some of the world’s most acclaimed galleries, drawing inspiration from some of history’s greats.
The Medium Tear Drop Earrings are a daintier version of the Big Tear Drop Earrings for those of you that asked us- WE DID IT! Even lighter and even easier to wear; the fluid shape is the PERFECT foundation to showcase our art and art collaborations! Our unique REVERSITILE™ design concept means you can also flip each teardrop over to show the subtle, brushed silver finish instead! Awesome and not over-powering ;)
- a best selling, classic silhouette
- Taken from Morgan Jamieson's original art titled "Front Gardenbed II", this range is all about Australian natives and pops of vibrant colour...inspired by Morgans very own garden.
- reversible panels have artwork on one side and sleek brushed silver on the other - choose which way to wear them!
- sterling silver short bar hooks that can also be worn separately
- 8cm long including hook x 2.5cm wide
- 3 grams each
- Australian Made in Currumbin, Queensland.