Morgan Jamieson Organic Statement Stud Earrings - Moe Moe Design
Morgan Jamieson is an acclaimed regional Victorian Artist based in Ocean Grove. Living on the coast, she has a strong connection to her native surroundings which continues to inspire her practice.
Art plays a defining role in Morgan’s life, her relationships and interactions with people. Morgan has travelled extensively, visiting some of the world’s most acclaimed galleries, drawing inspiration from some of history’s greats.
Nothing can beat the look of that breathtakingly pretty earring. This is the perfect hero for any outfit. The perfect touch to a pretty summer dress, the perfect piece for that cocktail party, it really is the statement earring jackpot! Don't be fooled by their size, you can comfortably wear these all day and all night long without dragging you down (your ear lobes!)
- reversible silver alloy panels have artwork on one side and sleek brushed silver on the other - choose which way to wear them!
- Taken from Morgan Jamieson's original art titled "Front Gardenbed II", this range is all about Australian natives and pops of vibrant colour...inspired by Morgans very own garden.
- sterling silver studs and butterfly backs
- 7.8cm long x 3cm wide
- 7 grams each (super super light for the size)
- Australian Made in Currumbin Queensland.