Morgan Jamieson Small Rainbow Arch Stud Earrings - Moe Moe Design
Morgan Jamieson is an acclaimed regional Victorian Artist based in Ocean Grove. Living on the coast, she has a strong connection to her native surroundings which continues to inspire her practice.
Art plays a defining role in Morgan’s life, her relationships and interactions with people. Morgan has travelled extensively, visiting some of the world’s most acclaimed galleries, drawing inspiration from some of history’s greats.
These fun little arches were inspired by our super popular big-sister version! The perfect piece to add a pop of fun to your look without overdoing it. Wear it as a colourful accent, or flip your arch around for a brushed silver matt style. These babies are two in one! Feminine and fun; these Earrings are amazingly versatile – especially if you want to use them as a layering piece to stack with your other Moe Moe earrings! Because they’re REVERSITILE™ - you can flip the tiles to turn them into plain silver flowers too!
- Reversible silver alloy panels have artwork on one side and sleek brushed silver on the other - choose which way to wear them!
- Taken from Morgan Jamieson's original art titled "Front Gardenbed II", this range is all about Australian natives and pops of vibrant colour...inspired by Morgans very own garden.
- Sterling silver stud posts and butterfly backs
- 1.5 cm long x 1.4 cm wide
- 0.7 grams each
- Australian Made on the Gold Coast
- Cute and quirky