Morgan Jamieson Stud Pack Earrings - Moe Moe Design
Morgan Jamieson is an acclaimed regional Victorian Artist based in Ocean Grove. Living on the coast, she has a strong connection to her native surroundings which continues to inspire her practice.
Art plays a defining role in Morgan’s life, her relationships and interactions with people. Morgan has travelled extensively, visiting some of the world’s most acclaimed galleries, drawing inspiration from some of history’s greats.
- pack contains: 2 x small pebble studs, 1 x mini hug, 1 x mini kiss
- Taken from Morgan Jamieson's original art titled "Front Gardenbed II", this range is all about Australian natives and pops of vibrant colour.. inspired by Morgans very own garden.
- very collectable and super gift-able, keep a few pairs in your present drawer at all times, EVERYBODY loves receiving these
- reversible silver alloy panels have artwork on one side and sleek brushed silver on the other - choose which way to wear them!
- gold plated sterling silver posts and butterfly backs
- 1 cm wide
- 0.4 grams each
- Australian Made at Currumbin, Queensland