Flossy Kate Mayes layered medium circle stud earrings Moe Moe Design
Do you feel like life is actually an eternal quest to find the most amazing earrings ever...well we're here for you! This clever stud design has become our favourite Moe Moe piece because it can adapt to any outfit, mood or occasion. You've hit the (earring) jackpot... the search is over!
FLIP, SWAP, STACK OR MIX each earring tile to create a new design! Or wear the circles alone as a simple studs, or the gold bricks alone as mini studs... you can take it a step further by purchasing a Restyle Pack and creating a virtually unlimited amount of combinations!
- Reversible silver alloy panels have artwork or plain gold on one side, and sleek brushed silver on the other - choose which way to wear them!
- Taken from Kate Mayes original art titled Floss, the Flossy range is all about leafy reds, pinks and mustards, all painted together in perfect colour palette harmony.
- A smallish yet striking little piece
- Gold plated sterling silver stud posts and butterfly backs
- 2.3 cm long x 2 cm wide
- 1.6 grams each
- Australian Made on the Gold Coast
Artist Kate Mayes resides in coastal Torquay with her family creating beautiful abstract artwork with her signature colour combining abilities of botanical exploration. Known for her unique demonstration of contrasting brush strokes within each work – there’s no doubt about it, Kate’s art lights up any room, whether it’s hung on the wall or in your ears!
Artist Portrait by Joel Cooper
So get Reversitile™ - Flip, Swap or Stack your earrings to embrace the unique design concept that is Moe Moe!