Japanese Body Brush - IKOU
BODY BRUSH MORNING RITUAL
Start your morning with a wellness ritual.
Body brushing is a traditional spa technique which stimulates blood circulation and lymphatics (which is part of our immune system), exfoliates dead skin cells, and assists with the body's detoxification process.
Basically it gets everything moving and supports your health and wellbeing!
1. Use the brush dry, not wet, before you dress or shower. (A wet brush clumps and won’t give the same results)
2. Gently brush skin in light, sweeping strokes, always the brushing towards the heart.
3. Start at the base of the feet, and brush each section of each limb and part of the body. (Avoid breasts & face)
4. Ideally 7 strokes per section of skin.
5. Wash your brush every couple of weeks (make sure you dry it really well) and replace your brush every 6-12 months.
*PURE PLANT BRISTLE