Morgan Jamieson Big Teardrop Earrings - Moe Moe Design
Morgan Jamieson is an acclaimed regional Victorian Artist based in Ocean Grove. Living on the coast, she has a strong connection to her native surroundings which continues to inspire her practice.
Art plays a defining role in Morgan’s life, her relationships and interactions with people. Morgan has travelled extensively, visiting some of the world’s most acclaimed galleries, drawing inspiration from some of history’s greats.
The Big Tear Drop Earrings are super fresh and super fun! Big wow factor but (VERY) small weight factor... don't be fooled by the size of these danglers, you can comfortably keep them on all day long without even noticing... until someone compliments your eye-catching earrings of course! Our unique REVERSITILE™ design concept means you can also flip each teardrop over to show the subtle, brushed silver finish instead. Live on the wild side by wearing some big-ness and add some extra oomph to your day!
- a best selling, classic silhouette
- Taken from Morgan Jamieson's original art titled "Front Gardenbed II", this range is all about Australian natives and pops of vibrant colour...inspired by Morgans very own garden.
- reversible silver alloy panels have artwork on one side and sleek brushed silver on the other - choose which way to wear them!
- sterling silver short hooks
- 7.6cm long including hook x 4.2cm wide
- 5.7 grams each
- Australian Made in Currumbin, Queensland