Morgan Jamieson Hanging Moon Stud Earrings - Moe Moe Design
Morgan Jamieson is an acclaimed regional Victorian Artist based in Ocean Grove. Living on the coast, she has a strong connection to her native surroundings which continues to inspire her practice.
Art plays a defining role in Morgan’s life, her relationships and interactions with people. Morgan has travelled extensively, visiting some of the world’s most acclaimed galleries, drawing inspiration from some of history’s greats.
The Hanging Moon Stud Earrings will revolve around you like the whole world ought to! Each little golden moon is suspended from a perfect circle stud to dance the day away in your ears...
- sterling silver posts and butterfly backs
- Taken from Morgan Jamieson's original art titled "Front Gardenbed II", this range is all about Australian natives and pops of vibrant colour...inspired by Morgans very own garden.
- reversible aluminium panels have artwork on one side and sleek brushed silver on the other - choose which way to wear them!
- hanging copper metal moon
4.3cm long x 1.4cm wide
- 2.5 grams each
- Australian Made in Currumbin, Queensland