Morgan Jamieson Hanging Obelisk Drop Earrings - Moe Moe Design
Morgan Jamieson is an acclaimed regional Victorian Artist based in Ocean Grove. Living on the coast, she has a strong connection to her native surroundings which continues to inspire her practice.
Art plays a defining role in Morgan’s life, her relationships and interactions with people. Morgan has travelled extensively, visiting some of the world’s most acclaimed galleries, drawing inspiration from some of history’s greats.
NEW STYLE ALERT!
These hanging obelisk Earrings are the coolest dangles for your ears! Big on style but (VERY) small on the weight factor! Our unique REVERSITILE™ design concept means you can also flip each earring over to show the subtle, brushed silver finish instead. The perfect complement to add a touch of quirkiness to any outfit!
- Taken from Morgan Jamieson's original art titled "Front Gardenbed II", this range is all about Australian natives and pops of vibrant colour...inspired by Morgans very own garden.
- reversible silver alloy panels have artwork on one side and sleek brushed silver on the other - choose which way to wear them!
- sterling silver short hooks
- 8.5cm long including hook x 2cm wide
- 4.5 grams each
- Australian Made in Currumbin, Queensland