Berg Top - Elk The Label
Berg Top - Elk The Label
Cap sleeve top in multicoloured print.
The Berg Top is a capped sleeve top with a wide collar stand. The top has a half placket with one concealed press stud for modesty. Crafted from viscose, this top has a silky hand feel and drapes fluidly. Style note: This print is yardage, so each piece will have a unique print placement.
- Capped sleeve top with a wide collar stand
- Vibrant multicoloured print
- Half placket with a concealed press stud
- Silky hand feel and fluid drape
- Yardage print, so each piece will have a unique print placement
- Relaxed fit in the body
- Refer to the Care Instructions below for proper maintenance of your Berg Top
65% ECOVERO™ Viscose 35% Viscose
This smooth, floaty fabric has a matte sheen and a fluid drape. Colours and prints have a vibrant finish.
LENZING™ ECOVERO™ Viscose fibres are derived from sustainable wood and pulp, coming from certified and controlled sources.
LENZING™ ECOVERO™ fibres have been certified with the EU Ecolabel for textile products (license no. AT/016/001) as meeting high environmental standards throughout their life cycle: from raw material extraction to production, distribution and disposal. The manufacturing of LENZING™ ECOVERO™ branded viscose fibres generates up to 50% lower emissions and water impact compared to generic viscose. According to Higg MSI™ tools, CO2 emissions and fossil resource use are approximately half that of the industry average.
A special manufacturing system enables LENZING™ ECOVERO™ branded viscose fibres to be identified in the final product, even after long textile processing and conversion steps through the value chain.
We are working with not-for-profit organisation Canopy to ensure that all our forest-based fabrics are responsibly sourced from sustainable forestry and preference those with a green shirt ranking according to the most current CanopyStyle Hot Button Report. Our partnership with Canopy includes a commitment to ensure all of our viscose products have not been sourced from ancient and endangered forests. Our traceability systems confirm the viscose fibres in this garment are from green shirt rated producers.
The fibres used in this blend are renewable and biodegradable.
LENZING™ and ECOVERO™ are trademarks of Lenzing AG.
This style was made in China through production agent Eastlink Sales, established in 2006 by Mrs Crystal Wu. Crystal has a great team based in Shanghai who work with us to manage our development and production. They also act as the go between with the two factories where our garments are made, Suzhou Miaoyun Garment Co Ltd and Rugao Huaji Garment Factory.
Eastlink are one of our keenest producers in terms of producing more sustainable product. They are actively assisting us with communication between fibre producers and mills when we are sourcing the environmentally sustainable fabrics that will form our ranges in the future.
Both factories are members of Sedex and have undergone a SMETA social compliance audit.
SIZE AND FIT
- Standard body length
- Relaxed fit body
- Key measurements to check are the bust and hem
All garments are measured flat (not on body) and then doubled (except the length) to calculate the total circumference. To work out what size will suit you best, flat measure an item that fits you well and use this as a guide. Please contact us if you have any questions or need more information.
Approximate bust measurements (measured flat):
Approximate hem measurements:
Approximate length measurements:
Our model Jess Gold wears the Berg Top in a size 8 with our Ven Jean in Denim Blue measures:
Height: 177 cm
Bust: 86.5 cm
Waist: 66 cm
Hips: 92 cm
Our model Odna in the video wears the Berg Top in a size 10 measures:
Height: 172 cm
Bust: 90 cm
Waist: 72 cm
Hips: 99 cm
- Hand wash
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Cool iron
- Dry cleanable
- Green dry cleaning preferred
- Cold hand wash using eco-friendly detergents
- Do not soak, rub, wring or spin dry
- Drip dry in shade
- Cool iron on reverse
- The fabric used for this garment is viscose, made from the natural and renewable cellulose fibres of wood pulp. It has a delicate feel, it is softer than cotton and more springy than silk. Viscose is durable, it breathes well and is lovely to wear. The construction of all viscose fabrics result in unique properties that perform differently to other fabrics and require specific care.
- We recommend cold hand washing in a mild detergent. Only wash when required to reduce water consumption.
- Gently pull the garment back into shape and air dry, either flat or hanging, in the shade. After washing, viscose will appear to have shrunk and will have a coarse hand feel. Don’t worry! Once it is dry, use a warm steam iron on the reverse. The fabric will iron out easily and regain its shape, hand feel and fluidity.
- On the first wash, there may be a small variance in length measurements from 1 to 3cm which our production team take into account in the design.