Marguerite Bloom Layered Quad Moon Drop Earrings - Moe Moe Design
MYRIAM VAN NESTE
“Holy moly, these are light!”
- Guaranteed to be the first thing you say when you pop them in your (super grateful) lobes.
- featuring a Myriam Van Neste signature floral print that started out as a paper collage; mustard leaves and peachy pink blooms on an off white base
- sterling silver hooks
- featuring Moe Moe’s own custom black and white gingham print
- big and bold and beautiful
- reversible aluminium panels have artwork on one side and sleek brushed silver on the other - choose which way to wear them!
- sterling silver long hooks
- 5cm long x 4.5cm wide
- 4.8 grams each
- Australian Made on the Gold Coast
Myriam Van Neste - the talent behind Helsinki Mon Amour (@helsinkimonamour) - is an artist and illustrator from Quebec, currently living and working in Vienna, Austria. Formerly trained as a sculptor in Montreal Canada and then Helsinki, Finland; this multifaceted artist obtained her Masters degree in Environmental Art. From year 2016 onwards, Myriam’s focus shifted from sculpture toward illustration, creating a new body of work now including art prints, surface pattern design and mixed media collages. We are honoured to be collaborating with Myriam to bring you exquisite floral earrings with that scandi flair that we love so dearly.